Abnova Protein Assay Kit
Protein Assay Kit is a bradford colorimetric protein determination at 595 nm.
Manufacturer: Abnova KA1638
- Sensitive and accurate: Use 10 µL samples
- Detection range 0.06 – 1.0 mg /mL protein in 96-well plate assay
- Simple and high-throughput: the “mix-and-read” procedure involves addition of a single working reagent and reading the optical density; can be readily automated as a high-throughput assay in 96-well plates for thousands of samples per day
- Low interference: Glucose, Tris, vitamins, and amino acids, DNA, RNA, salts, EDTA, phenol, urea, Triton, and SDS do not interfere in the assay
- Versatility: assays can be executed in 96-well plate or cuvet
- Store the reagent at 4°C and standard at -20°C, respectively; shelf life of 12 months after receipt
- Reagents are for research use only
|Protein Assay Kit is a bradford colorimetric protein determination at 595 nm.|
|20mL Reagent, 1mL standard|
|Store Reagent at 4°C. Store Standard at -20°C.|
|Protein Assay Kit|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok