Abnova™ Trem1 (Mouse) ELISA Kit
Sandwich enzyme immunoassay for the quantitative measurement of mouse Trem1 in cell culture supernates, cell lysates, plasma (heparin, EDTA), serum, tissue homogenates
Manufacturer: Abnova™ KA4454
- Sample Type: Cell culture supernates, cell lysates, plasma (heparin, EDTA), serum, tissue homogenates
- Sample Volume: 100μL
- Conjugate: Biotin
- Reactivity: Mouse
- Detection Method: Colorimetric
- Calibration Range: 31.2 to 2000 pg/mL
- Limit of Detection: <10 pg/mL
- Applications: Quantification
- Storage: Store the kit at -20°C.
|31.2 to 2000 pg/mL|
|For research use only (RUO)|
|Store the kit at -20°C|
|Cell Culture Supernatant, Cell Lysates, Plasma (EDTA, Heparin), Serum, Tissue Homogenates|
|No detectable cross-reactivity with other relevant proteins|
|Natural and recombinant mouse TREM-1|
|Trem1 (Mouse) ELISA Kit is a sandwich enzyme immunoassay for the quantitative measurement of mouse Trem1.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For research use only (RUO).