Accuform Signs Triage Tags
Identify, classify, mark, and tag injuries of victims
Manufacturer: Accuform Signs TTR100
Allow first responders in mass casualty incidents to quickly prioritize injured victims.
- Write in information and tear along perforations to the proper injury level
- Tags have readable sequential numbering with accompanying Code 39 bar code in multiple locations for accurate matching, identification, and person count
- Use tear-off identity corners to mark accident location once a victim has been moved and to label any collected personal belongings
- Printed on waterproof, weather-resistant PF-cardstock with random-start sequential numbering
- Tags measure 8 x 4 in. (20.3 x 10.2cm)
Ties sold separately.
|Red/Yellow/Green/Black on White|
|To identify, classify, mark, and tag injuries of victims|
|8 x 4 x 0.01 in. (20.32 x 10.16 x 0.02cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok