Ansell ActivArmr® 97-009 Multipurpose Heavy Duty Glove
Versatile protection for all your tough jobs. Rugged ActivArmr Multipurpose Heavy Duty gloves offer the ultimate palm and knuckle protection (Cut Level 4, Abrasion Level 4) with reinforced ridges. Features Ansell's patented Intercept Technology.
Manufacturer: Ansell 97009 S 111814
- The rugged ActivArmr Multipurpose Heavy Duty glove is engineered for the most demanding jobs
- Ansell's patented Intercept Technology, reinforced with stainless steel and Dupont Kevlar, delivers ultimate protection from punctures, cuts and abrasions (Cut Level 4, Abrasion Level 4)
- Reinforced ridges offer additional palm and knuckle protection
- A foam nitrile coating provides enhanced wet or dry grip
- “Second skin” feel gives dexterity and precision all day long
- The glove features an adjustable wrist closure with pull-tab and ID nameplate
ANSI Level 4 Abrasion Resistance; ANSI Level 4 Cut Resistance
|Demolition, DIY, Handling sheet metal, Masonry, Woodwork, Digging, General construction, Heavy cutting/ sawing, Steel work (tying)|
|Lycra, Stainless steel, Kevlar, Nylon|
|24.3 - 28.4cm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok