Fisherbrand™ ADA Height Wood Panel End Supports
Fisherbrand™ Wood Panel End Supports bring quality, warmth and durability to your laboratory.
- Made from hand selected premium rotary cut maple or rift cut oak veneers
- Robotically applied environmentally friendly finishes are chemically resistant.
- Wood Panel End Supports are used in place of a cabinet at one end of a cabinet run to support drawer frames or apron rails.
- Can be used to support the intersection of two aprons or rails.
- Each panel has 2 leveling feet
|Wood (Maple Veneer)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok