Thermo Scientific™ ALPS30 Manual Heat Sealer
The Thermo ScientificTM ALPS 30 manual heat sealer is a hand operated microplate heat sealer that allows you to protect your samples from evaporation and contamination.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ AB0400
Protect your samples from evaporation and contamination when performing PCR or sample storage with the Thermo ScientificTM ALPS 30 manual heat sealer. Perfect for sealing small numbers of plates in low- to medium-throughput applications, the ALPS30 unit is small enough to keep on the bench and not take up a lot of space. Its simple, ergonomic manual operation provides quick, efficient sealing at your fingertips.
- Compatible with virtually any height microplate or block, including PCR plates
- Comes standard with three adapters to accommodate most plate types
- Can be operated with the wide range of Thermo Scientific heat seals for any application, including pierceable, optically-clear and permanent seals
- Consistent heat seal provides dependable protection for your PCR or sample storage plates
- Prevents contamination and evaporation, yielding more reliable results
- Features a built-in thermostat to prevent overheating
- LED indicator lights show when power is on and when unit is heating
- Small and lightweight–easy to carry
- Small footprint–doesn’t take up a lot of bench space
- Three adapters included to accommodate most plate types:
- PCR Plates
- Deepwell plates and blocks
- Standard-height 96- or 384-format plates
|Manual Heat Sealer
|110/120 V, 220/230 V nominalIEC C13, 3-Core, 5 A min.
|250 x 220 x 230 mm (9.8 x 8.7 x 9.1 in.)
|20 to 80%, non-condensing
|170°C (Non-adjustable) ±2°
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok