Specifically formulated for use with oligonucleotide probes in northern analysis
Manufacturer: Invitrogen AM8663
- Contains a proprietary blend of hybridization accelerators and blocking agents to enhance the levels of hybridization
- Supplied in one bottle containing 125mL
- Use less probe per blot
- Decrease hybridization time to 2 hours
- Using standard hybridization buffers, only 1 to 5% of target molecules on a blot hybridizes to probe, making blots a relatively insensitive method for nucleic acid analysis (Vernier et al. (1996) Anal Biochem 235: 11-19)
- With ULTRAhyb Ultrasensitive Hybridization Buffer, the hybridization reaction approaches completion, so that as few as 10,000 molecules can be detected
- It works well with oligonucleotides having Tms from 78° to 90°C and 47 to 62% GC contents; However, the optimal hybridization temperature for oligonucleotide probes with different GC content and Tm values should be determined empirically
DNA and RNA Purification and Analysis, Northern Blotting, Nucleic Acid Gel Electrophoresis and Blotting
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Shipping Condition: Room Temperature
|Store at 4°C.|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.