Ansell Endurosaf Yellow Aprons
Softer, stronger, and longer wearing than vinyl
Manufacturer: Ansell 951928
DescriptionDesigned to meet rigorous standards in a variety of applications, including medical, cleanroom, refinery, janitorial, laboratory, electronics, pharmaceutical, photo processing, industrial, chemical (organic and inorganic) and food processing (poultry, seafood, red meat and vegetable packing).
- Made of Enduro 2000, a material which is resistant to abrasion, chemicals, and deterioration from oils and fats
- Fabric remains flexible even in temperatures as low as -65°F (-54°C)
- Heat-resistant to 180°F (82°C)
- Enduro 2000 can be buried or incinerated without harm to the environment
- Measures 45 x 35 in. (114 x 89cm)
|45 x 35 in. (114.3 x 88.9cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok