Ansell HyFlex 11-518 Light Weight Cut-Resistant Gloves
Provides barehand-like dexterity with light duty 18 gauge liner. Ansell HyFlex 11-518 Light Weight Cut-Resistant Gloves meet ANSI Level 2 cut protection standards.
Manufacturer: Ansell 235135
- Barehand-like dexterity for high tactility
- First-to-market glove to provide ANSI Cut Level 2 in an 18 gauge style
- Dyneema Diamond Technology provides high cut-to-dexterity ratio for safety with comfort
- Soft, sheer Dyneema Diamond Technology fiber breathes to keep hands cool and dry
- D3 Pinky matches natural contours of hand
- Thin Polyurethane Coating
- Coating enables high tactility
- High abrasion resistance extends glove life
Meets ANSI A2 (cut level) and ANSI 3 (abrasion level); EN 388-3331 standards. CE marked.
|Fiber, Nylon, Polyurethane, Spandex™|
|210 to 265 mm|
|Final assembly, handling and assembly of small or ultra-fine sharp parts, injection molding parts assembly, machining - special Metal blends|
|8.26 to 10.43 in.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok