Ansell HyFlex Static Control Gloves
Ideal for electronic assembly, circuit board assembly, and any type of ESD sensitive component handling
Manufacturer: Ansell 205589
Made with conductive X-Static yarn and a patented foamed nitrile static-dissipative coating. Ergonomically designed for high-performance dexterity and long-wearing hand-and-product protection. Reduce the risk of yield loss due to exposure to oils and residual contaminants from bare hands. Also helps to reduce potential hand injuries associated with high-tech assembly operations.
- High-dexterity glove with exceptional static control
- Manufacturer-suggested ISO Class 6 (Class 1000)
- Color-coded knitwrist indicates size
- Heather gray knit with gray palm coat
- Elasticized knitwrist color-coded for size
- Hand-specific for greatest fit and dexterity
- Launderable according to package directions
Manufactured in ISO 9002 registered facilities; tested in accordance with ASTM standards.
|Launderable, machine washable|
|electronic assembly, circuit board assembly, ESD sensitive component handling and helps to reduce potential hand injuries|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok