Ansell AlphaTec™ 19-024 Neoprene Coated Gloves
Neoprene gloves provide chemical resistance and feature a double insulating liner for improved resistance in hot and cold conditions.
Manufacturer: Ansell 19024 10 214021
- Resists heat and cold environments
- Protects users in applications where thermal and chemical risks are present
- Unaffected by detergents and cleaning solutions
- Protection against greases and oils
- Exceptional flexibility and grip
- Comfortable insulating double liner
- Provides protection from intermittent contact with hot surfaces up to 180°C
|21 CFR 177-2600|
|Bulk chemical handling and transport, oil refining and petrochemicals, cleaning and de-greasing, detergents, handling equipment and abrasive materials coated with oil, grease, acids and solvents|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok