Applied Biosystems MicroAmp 8-Tube Strip, 0.2 mL
Tubes precisely fit industry standard well spacing
Manufacturer: Applied Biosystems N8010580
DescriptionOptimally designed for precise PCR with 0.2mL thermal cyclers such as the Veriti 96-Well Thermal Cycler, GeneAmp PCR System 9700 and the Applied Biosystems 2720 Thermal Cycler.
- Manufactured to precisely fit industry standard well spacing
- Use with all instruments that feature heated sample covers to eliminate condensation and need for mineral oil overlay
- Proprietary tubes are essential for high performance PCR and ensure great temperature and amplification uniformity for samples
- Each one-piece strip has eight 0.2mL MicroAmp Reaction Tubes joined near tube opening
- Recommended maximum reaction volume: 100µL
|Strip of 8 attached MicroAmp® tubes, will require caps or full plate seals to enclose the tubes. Recommended maximum reaction volume of 100 µL.|
|2720 Thermal Cycler, 310 Genetic Analyzer, GeneAmp 9700, SimpliAmp™ Thermal Cycler, Veriti Dx Thermal Cycler, Veriti Thermal Cycler, ProFlex™ PCR System, 2720 Thermal Cycler|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.