Applied Biosystems MicroAmp Fast 8-Tube Strip, 0.1 mL
Maximized thermal conductivity reduces PCR amplification times
Manufacturer: Applied Biosystems 4358293
The complete Applied Biosystems fast PCR system, comprising premixed AmpliTaq Gold or GeneAmp Fast PCR Master Mix, specially designed microplates and tubes, and the Veriti 96-Well Thermal Cycler, considerably reduces PCR amplifications times. Now you can amplify fragments under 500 bp from genomic backgrounds in about 25 minutes, and in some cases, in as little as 10 minutes. And you can amplify large fragments faster tooup to 2kb in as little as 4050 minutes.
- Optimized to provide unmatched temperature accuracy and uniformity for fast, efficient, oil-free PCR amplification
- Fits snugly in Veriti Fast 96-Well Thermal Cycler to maximize thermal conductivity and provide precise control of cycling temperatures
- Enhances thermal conductivity, enabling precise control of cycling temperatures
- Ensures reproducible, specific, and sensitive results
- Reduces PCR amplification time from 2 hours to as little as 25 minutes (when used with Veriti 96-Well Thermal Cycler)
- Permits amplification in as little as 25 minutes
See user's manual or package insert for limited label license and trademark information.
Fast Real-Time PCR, PCR, PCR & Real-Time PCR, Real Time PCR (qPCR)
|Contains 125 MicroAmp® Fast 8-Tube Strips, 0.1 ml. Store at room temperature.|
|7500 Fast System, 7900HT Fast System, StepOne™, StepOnePlus™, Veriti Dx Fast Thermal Cycler, Veriti Fast Thermal Cycler, ViiA™ 7 Dx Fast System, ViiA™ 7 Fast System, 7500 Fast Dx System|
|Fast 8-Tube Strip|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.