Applied Biosystems MicroAmp Optical 8-Cap Strips
Tight seal minimizes evaporation and contamination
Manufacturer: Applied Biosystems 4323032
Designed with flat-top profile to fit on MicroAmp tube strips and 96-well plates. Suitable for real-time PCR.
- Will not interfere with sample reading
- Provides tight seal to minimize evaporation
- Easy to apply and remove
- Minimize Evaporation
- Use MicroAmp Caps Strips to seal the tubes and reduce the possibility of contamination among sample wells and help ensure reliable results
- Easy to Use
- Use MicroAmp Cap Installing Tool (sold separatley) to push caps down and form tight seal. When ready, just peel away caps using tabs at end
- Optical caps have been redesigned with improved sealing geometry while still featuring excellent optical clarity and low fluorescent background
For end-point PCR applications, use MicroAmp Cap Strips with domed-top profile.
PCR and Real-Time PCR, Real Time PCR (qPCR)
|Strip of 8 attached caps for use with 0.2 mL individual tubes, strip tubes (0.1 or 0.2 mL), or 48- or 96-well plates.|
|7000 System, 7300 System, 7500 Fast System, 7500 System, GeneAmp 9700, QuantStudio™, SimpliAmp™ Thermal Cycler, StepOnePlus™, Veriti Dx Thermal Cycler, Veriti Fast Thermal Cycler, Veriti Thermal Cycler, ViiA™ 7 Dx System, ViiA™ 7 System, ViiA™ 7 Fast System, ViiA™ 7 Dx Fast System, ProFlex™ PCR System, QuantStudio™ Dx, 7500 Fast Dx System, 2720 Thermal Cycler|
|Optical 8-Tube Strip|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.