Eisco Aspergillus Brown Mold, Wholemount
Prepared microscope slide of Aspergillus, a common brown mold. Wholemount. Shows conidiophores, stalks with a single round vesicle at the end. Mitotic spores or conidia are produced in conidiophores.
Manufacturer: Eisco BS18151
- Pre-cleaned glass slide with ground edges
- Size: 1 x 3 in. (25 x 77 mm)
- Professionally stained samples for best visualization
- Ideal for biology classrooms to explore structure-function relationships as per NGSS standards
- Shows conidiophores, stalks with a single round vesicle at the end
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok