Worldwide™ Protective Products Heat Producing ATA™ PioNIR™ Fiber Gloves
Exclusive PioNIR™ Fiber Technology warms gloves without heat packs or batteries. When exposed to sun and certain indoor light, the glove fibers absorb near infrared rays (NIR) and convert them into heat, increasing the glove's temperature by up to 18°F.
Manufacturer: Worldwide™ Protective Products PIONIRATA13
- ATA™ Advanced Technology Armor delivers a high degree of dexterity
- PIONIR™ fiber technology warms the gloves without heat packs or batteries
- When exposed to sun and certain indoor light, the glove fiber absorbs near infrared rays (NIR) and converts them into heat
- Glove temperature can increase by as much as 18°F
- Machine washable without affecting heat producing technology
- Ideal for working outdoors in cold conditions
|ATA™ Engineered Fiber|
|Agriculture, Cold Storage, Construction, Food Packing/Processing, and Utility Work|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok