SCS Attention Label (MIL-STD-129N)
Designed for use on packages or containers where permanent warning is required
Manufacturer: SCS 129LABEL
- Displays RS-471 ESD Susceptibility Symbol and warning messages in accordance with MIL-STD-129N
Clearly identify products, packaging and areas requiring static protective measures
- Destructible tamper evident labels
Labels will tear when removed to indicate package has been opened
- Self-adhesive labels suitable for automatic dispensers and reel stock applications
Label rolls include backing and paper core
- Permanent acrylic polymer-based adhesive
For one-time use when the label will remain intact and never be removed.
- Made in the United States of America
- Standards Met: MIL-STD-129
- Adhesive: Permanent, Self-Adhesive
- Package Quantity: 500 labels per roll
- Core Size: 3 in (76.2 mm)
- Recommended Storage Time: One year. Store at 72°F and 50% RH. Labels over one year old should be evaluated by the user to determine acceptability for the user’s application.
|Static Warning Label (Destructible)|
|ATTENTION: Observe Precautions for Handling Electrostatic Sensitive Devices|
|Products, packages, and areas requiring static protective measures|
|2 x 2 in.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok