A chemically resistant, dual-head PTFE diaphragm pump is a durable and reliable choice for a wide range of laboratory applications. With a flowrate of 1.8m3/hr and an ultimate vacuum of <10mbar, this pump is a powerful oil-free solution eliminating the need to dispose of used pump oil.
- Compact, space-saving design
- Extremely quiet operation
- Oil-free - minimizes contamination risks
- PEEK/glass pumpheads for chemical resistance
- Windows to pumpheads for instant visual detection of contaminants
- Service friendly - removable housing with built-in tools
Choice of Control Options Needle Valve Option —For Manual Operation
- Low cost very basic regulation
- Woulff Bottle recommended
- No data interface
- Intuitive controls with timer
- Control vacuum set pressure or speed
- LabVac function - continuous operation with minimal energy requirements
- Buchi Wizard - quick & easy menu setup
- Solvent Library - 43 solvents pre programmed to simplify parameter selection
- Gradient Mode - progam multi step process based on time and pressure settings
- Stores up to 15 processes
- EasyVac - automatic process control
- Automatic distillation - requires unique stage probe
- Solvent Library -43 solvents preprogrammed to simplify parameter selection
Buchi recommends the use of a Woulff bottle, Buchi Cat. No. 047170, when using the V700/710 vacuum pump to protect the pump from contaminants and particulates.
All models listed are dual voltage: operate on 120V 50/60Hz or 240V 50/60Hz.
Warranty and Services
|100/240 V 50/60 Hz|
|Power cable, sound absorber, vacuum tubing and connections and operating instructions, V-802 LabVac controller, woulff bottle, secondary condenser with insulation|
|PEEK, PTFE, Glass, FEP, FFKM|
|40 to 52 dB (A)|
|Laboratory and industrial Rotavapor™|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok