Thermo Scientific™ Barnstead™ Pacific™ RO Water Purification System
Improve functional and economical production of high-purity water with this modularly designed laboratory reverse osmosis system.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 50132386
- Product Certifications
Improve functional and economical production of high-purity water with the Thermo Scientific™ Barnstead™ Pacific™ RO Water Purification System. This modularly designed laboratory reverse osmosis system was specifically developed for functional and economical production of high-purity water.
- Five system options with permeate flows of 3, 7, 12, or 20, or 40L/hr
- Space-saving design allows system to sit on the laboratory bench or be mounted on the wall
- Simple system upgrade accommodates future pure water capacity requirements
- Microprocessor control offers automatic operation with continual monitoring of all important parameters
- Required filling level of the reservoir can be customized
- Automatic return to operating mode ensures recirculation during periods of standstill
Easy-to-operate Clear Display
- Resistivity/conductivity clearly displayed on large back-lit control panel that tilts for optimum viewing
- Status of current operating mode clearly indicates 'production', 'stand-by' and 'cleaning' modes
- Reservoir fill-level shown as %
Integrated Feed Water Monitoring
Good quality feed water is a prerequisite for high purity water and extends cartridge service life
Real-time clock records system errors and faults
Ongoing data storage collects four weeks information displayed in clear text
Operating system is code-protected to prevent unauthorized changes to system settings
RS-232 interface with adjustable sender interval allows for customized timing of data transmission of measured values and faults to a PC or data printer
Cell constant of 0.16 cm-1 ensures precise conductivity measurements
Pacific RO Pretreatment
Two 10 in. (25.4cm) cartridge filter housings with a 5Glc mum prefilter plus activated carbon to prevent entry of particles >5Glc mum and high concentrations of free chlorine — includes hardness stabilizer cartridge which binds calcium and prevents its precipitation.
Worry-free Pure Water Storage
Reservoir are constructed of pigment-free polyethylene
Conical bottom allows for easy cleaning, disinfecting and complete emptying
Optional Hand Dispenser
Gain increased flexibility by adding a hand dispenser with 3 meter cord which connects to tank. Use only with a tank equipped with a pressure pump (06.5032, 06.5062, 06.5082). Ships with a 0.2 micron final filter. (Part #50138221)
|Reverse Osmosis Water Purification System
|1.5 to 6 bar
|230 V 50/60 Hz
|Barnstead Pacific RO 7
|3/4 in. NPT
|2°C to 35°C
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.