Thermo Scientific™ Barnstead™ Pacific TII Water Purification System
Convert tap water into Type 2, high purity water with this automatic and cost-efficient TII water purification system.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 50132125
Convert tap water into Type 2, high purity water with the automatic and cost-efficient Thermo Scientific™ Barnstead™ Pacific TII Water Purification System. This system supports daily requirements from 20 to 200 liters. It removes approximately 98% of inorganic ions and 99% of all dissolved organic substances, as well as microorganisms and particles, with its high performance, reverse osmosis membrane.
Multiple options for Type 2 water:
- Five system options with permeate flows of 3, 7, 12, 20 or 40L/hr.
- Future system upgrades accommodate greater capacities to meet growing water demands
- Space-saving design permits benchtop installation or wall mounting with integrated mounting bracket
- Microprocessor controlled for automatic operation with continuous monitoring of all critical parameters
- Automatic return to “operating” mode ensures recirculation during standstill periods
- Optional UV lamp prevents biological contamination
- Resistivity/conductivity clearly displayed on large back-lit control panel that tilts for optimum viewing
- Status of current operating mode clearly indicating “production”, “stand-by”, “cleaning” modes
- Reservoir fill-level shown as %
- System parameters are code-protected to prevent accidental changes to set points
- Optional printer connects to RS-232 port for data recording and traceability
- Cell constant of 0.01cm-1 ensures precise conductivity measurements
- Temperature compensation for the conductivity measurement has an accuracy of ±0.1°C (in conformity with USP 645)
Optional Hand Dispenser
- Gain increased flexibility by adding a hand dispenser with 3 meter cord which connects to tank. Use only with a tank equipped with a pressure pump (06.5032, 06.5062, 06.5082). Ships with a 0.2 micron final filter. (Part #50138221)
|Pacific TII 20|
|20 to 200 L|
|20 L/hr. at 10°C|
|10 to 1 Mohm.cm at 25°C|
|1 to 6 bar|
|2°C to 35°C|
|0.1 to 1.0μS/cm|
|3/4 in. NPT|
|Water Purification System|
|2 to 6 bar|
|20 L/hr. at 10°C|
|90/240 V 50/60 Hz|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.