BD General Use and PrecisionGlide Hypodermic Needles
Fit any Luer-Lok™, slip tip, or eccentric tip syringe
Manufacturer: BD 305187
Compatible with any slip tip, Luer-Lok, or eccentric tip syringe.
- Sheath protects point and cannula
- Cannula are siliconized to reduce resistance and maintain speed and smoothness throughout injection
- All have regular bevel, except 14-826-10, which has intradermal bevel
- 14-826-52, -6A, -6B, and -6C needles have thin-wall design
- 14-826-6A is for subcutaneous use and has the same flowrate as larger 25-gauge needle
- 14-826-6B and -6C are for intramuscular use and have the same flowrate as larger 22-gauge needle
- 14-826-52 has the same flowrate as larger 18-gauge needle
- Needle hub fits any Luer-Lok or Luer slip syringe tip, reusable or disposable
- Individual Easy Peel™ blister pack packages boxed in strips of five needles; package carries lot control number Hubs color coded by gauge size: Gray (27-gauge), Tan (26), Blue (25), Turquoise (23), Black (22), Green (21), Yellow (20), Brown (19), Pink (18), and Purple (16)
Package carries lot control number to indicate complete sterility.
|Protective Plastic sheath|
|Any Luer-Lok, slip tip, or eccentric tip syringe|
|Designed to facilitate the injection of high-viscosity fluids|
|Precisionglide™ Hypodermic Conventional Needle|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok