Bel-Art™ SP Scienceware™ Earth Friendly Long-Handle Sampling Spoons
Lessen environmental impact with PLA (polylactic acid) resin sampling spoons.
Manufacturer: Bel-Art™ F369421000/EMD
The production of 100% plant-based PLA contributes fewer greenhouse gases and uses less nonrenewable energy from source to resin than its petroleum-based counterparts, and the plants used are an annually renewable resource. Disposal options include industrial composting for biodegradability, incineration, recycling and landfill.
- FDA-grade spoons safe for food, drug and cosmetic contact
- Comparable in strength and durability to polystyrene, polypropylene and other plastic resin sampling tools
- Green alternative to petroleum-based sampling tools
- Long handle, 7 in. (17.8cm), helps prevent personal contact with sampled material when reaching into bottles, jars and other confined areas
- Rim of each bowl has flat edge to assist in collecting and measuring small amounts with accuracy
- Use of separate spoon for each material sampled to avoid cross contamination
- Pack of 10 spoons
|0.5 tsp., 2.46mL|
|Earth Friendly Sampling Spoon|
|Ideal for acquiring samples from bottles, jars and other confined areas and helping to avoid personal contact with sample materials, used as a green alternative to petroleum-based sampling tools|
|Flat edge rim|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok