Bel-Art SP Scienceware Sterileware Scoop An' Bag Sterile Sampler
Sample collection system includes a sterile 60mL (2 oz.) sampling scoop and sterile 11.4 x 22.9cm (4.5 x 9 in. ), 540mL (18.3 oz.) volume polyethylene twirl-type bag with large label area to hold the sample
Manufacturer: Bel-Art H369100000
- One-piece scoop made from white, high-impact, FDA grade polystyrene plastic
- Long handle keeps the hand away from the sample
- Flat bottom allows scoop to remain upright for use as a weighing boat or to be placed on a flat surface
- 50 individually sealed and sterilized wrapped sets per box ready for one time use and disposal sterile
- Lot stamped for accurate lot tracing; shipped with a Certificate of Processing for Sterilization
Sampling system comprised of a 2 oz. (60mL) white polystyrene scoop and a 9L x 4 1/2 in.W (228.6 x 114.3mm) polyethylene bag with a twirl-type closure packaged together.
|Scoop An Bag™ Sampler|
|Ideal for food, pharmaceutical and environmental sampling|
|60mL white polystyrene flat bottom one-piece sampling scoop with 12.74cm long handle and 7.8 L x 4.1 W x 2.9cm H bowl, 540mL 11.4 x 22.9cm polyethylene twirl-type bag with large label area to hold the sample|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok