Bel-Art Scienceware Switch-Grid Test Tube Racks
One rack provides 25 possible tube size combinations
Manufacturer: Bel-Art F187450012
Innovative, split-frame rack holds up to two different size tubes in the same rack, allowing users to quickly switch grids to hold other sizes as needed.
- 10mm to 30mm diameter test tubes fit in 5 colored coded grid inserts
- Three-tier rack holds tubes securely in place
- Rubber feet keep racks from sliding on benchtop; provide secure stacking while in storage
- Chemical resistant polyoxymethylene plastic rack frame and grids can be cleaned with mild detergent, ethanol or isopropyl alcohol; autoclaved at 121°C (250°F)
- More compact and less expensive than purchasing multiple racks
- Rack frame overall dimensions: 31.8L x 11.1W x 6.7cmH (12 1/2 x 4 3/8 x 2 5/8 in.)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Each rack includes a set of grids in one size; Grid sets in alternate sizes can be purchased separately.
|10 x 4|
|12.5 x 4.37 x 2.62 in. (31.8 x 11.1 x 6.7cm)|
|Rack with Green Grids|
|16 to 20mm Tubes|