Bel-Art Scienceware Switch-Grid Test Tube Racks
One rack provides 25 possible tube size combinations
Manufacturer: Bel-Art F187450013
Innovative, split-frame rack holds up to two different size tubes in the same rack, allowing users to quickly switch grids to hold other sizes as needed.
- 10mm to 30mm diameter test tubes fit in 5 colored coded grid inserts
- Three-tier rack holds tubes securely in place
- Rubber feet keep racks from sliding on benchtop; provide secure stacking while in storage
- Chemical resistant polyoxymethylene plastic rack frame and grids can be cleaned with mild detergent, ethanol or isopropyl alcohol; autoclaved at 121°C (250°F)
- More compact and less expensive than purchasing multiple racks
- Rack frame overall dimensions: 31.8L x 11.1W x 6.7cmH (12 1/2 x 4 3/8 x 2 5/8 in.)
Each rack includes a set of grids in one size; Grid sets in alternate sizes can be purchased separately.
|20 to 25mm Tubes|
|Rack with Fuchsia Grids|
|12.5 x 4.37 x 2.62 in. (31.8 x 11.1 x 6.7cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok