National Optical Binocular Corded LED Microscope
Superior in design and in performance, the D-ELB incorporates a wide range of features designed for university and laboratory use. Superb optical clarity and reliable mechanical engineering assure years of top performance.
Manufacturer: National Optical DELB
Superior in design and in performance, the D-ELB incorporates a wide range of features designed for university and laboratory use. Superb optical clarity and reliable mechanical engineering assure years of top performance. This unit is supplied with standard achromatic lenses which deliver excellent clarity and normal flatness of field.
- Widefield 10x /18 mm eyepieces. Accepts optional #965-160 eyepiece reticle.
- Binocular viewing head with 30° inclined eyepieces, interpupillary adjustment 50 mm to 75 mm, rotates 360° for easy sharing by more than one student.
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), 40xR (0.65 N.A.) and 100xR oil immersion (1.25 N.A.) color-coded objectives.
- Quad objective turret is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives. Mounted in reverse position to facilitate ease in changing slides.
- 3.4 V 0.06-watt LED with variable rheostat control.
- On/off switch with 4.5 V DC auto switch power adapter (110 V to 220 V)
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls, coarse has tension adjustment, fine is graduated.
- 115 mm x 125 mm (4-1.2 in. x 5 in.) stage; built-in, low profile, ball-bearing mounted mechanical specimen holder with low-position coaxial controls.
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser has rack & pinion focusing, iris diaphragm and swing-out frosted filter holder.
|4X, 10X, 40XR, 100XR|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok