Honeywell Analytics Biosystems Touch 'N Track Accountability System
Permits firefighters to check in with a single touch of the patented Touch ID tag
Manufacturer: Honeywell Analytics 5432000
Rugged instrument module features large buttons for easy operation even while wearing gloves. Bright backlit display can be seen even in dark or smoky conditions. Sealed NiMH battery is designed to provide up to 40 hours of service between charges. Transfer tag facilitates log in of multiple personnel with the touch of a single button.
Modular Scalable Design
- As effective for small departments as for large ones
- Compatible with leading incident command software
- Minimal training is required to get the system online
- Intuitive software lets you customize the Touch 'N Track to meet your department's needs
- Automatic, real-time reports help you keep track of personnel by company or individual
- PARs can be activated by the Touch 'N Track PAR timer or can be initiated manually
- A time-stamped record is created for all personnel movement and PARs
- Chronological record can be transferred to PC for post-incident reporting
Components sold separately include: Apparatus Kit, Accountability instrument, Neck strap, 12VDC charger with vehicle mounting bracket (110VAC also available), Transfer tag, operator's guide, Software on CD-ROM, ID Programming Kit, Programming wand, Serial port adapter, Tracking tag with ID button and label overlay (required for each firefighter).
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok