BioTek Epoch R Microplate Spectrophotometer
BioStack and 3rd party automation capability available.
Manufacturer: BioTek EPOCHR
- With 6- to 384- well plate reading capability and 200nm to 999nm wavelength range, selectable in 1nm increments
- Gen5 Microplate Data Analysis Software included
- Automated pathlength correction for direct quantification
- Integrated detector and electronics for low-noise measurements
- Robust housing design for longevity even under heavy usage
- Take3 Micro-Volume Plate compatibility for low volume nucleic acid quantification, BioCell or cuvette measurements
- Wavelength scanning, end point, kinetic and well area scanning
- 100 to 240VAC 50/60Hz <40w
- Detection mode: Absorbance
- Bandpass: 5nm
- Dynamic range: 0 to 4.0 O.D.
- Resolution: 0.0001
- Monochromator wavelength accuracy/repeatability: ±2nm/±0.2nm
- OD accuracy: ±1% ±0.010 O.D. (0 to 2 O.D.), ±3% ±0.010 O.D. (2 to 2.5 O.D.)
- Reading speed: 15 sec. (96-well), 31 sec. (384-well)
- Dimensions: 31.8D x 30.5W x 19.6cmH (12.5 x 12 x 7.7 in.)
- Weight: <6.8kg (15 lb.)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
CE marked, TUV marked
|CE and TUV|
|Gen5™ microplate data analysis software|
|200 to 999nm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok