Nasco Blue Phantom Lumbar Puncture and Spinal Epidural
Blue Phantom Lumbar Puncture and Spinal Epidural provides a practice surface for training clinicians.
Supplier: Nasco BPLP2101
- External landmarks at the iliac crests can be palpated to initially orient the user to the proper access points
- Palpation of the spinous processes provides additional landmarks
- Cerebral spinal fluid provides immediate feedback as to procedural complications
- Cerebral spinal fluid pressures can be easily increased in order to simulate pathological scenarios during lumbar puncture
- Ultrasound system can be used for identification of the optional insertion points, angle of needle insertion, and determination of the depth to the ligamentum flavum, epidural space, and spinal cistern
- Optional thoracic or cervical/upper thoracic spine insert allows users to practice thoracic or cervical epidural needle and catheter placements and shares the same superior performance and realism as the lumbar spine tissue insert
- Self-healing tissue saves you money by reducing the need for purchasing replacement parts
- 33 lb. (15 kg) model can be positioned in the upright or lateral decubitus position
- 17 in. L x 11 in. W x 17 in. H (43 cm x 28 cm x 43 cm)
|Lumbar Puncture and Spin Epidural Model
|17 in. x 11 in. x 17 in.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok