Bradley™ Halo™ Eyewashes with SpinTec™ Drench Shower
The Bradley Halo™ Eyewash with SpinTec™ Drench Shower is a space saving fixture equipped with shower providing superior washdown and even spray pattern.
Supplier: Bradley™ S19314F
The unit fits easily into any work environment.
- Provides 4.8gpm of water at safe velocity
- Operated by ergonomic type 304 stainless-steel push handle and hand activation eyewash paddle
- Barrier-free or standard design with chrome-plated brass, 0.5 in. (1.27cm) stay-open eyewash ball valve
- Universal identification sign and inspection tag included
- Galvanized steel supply and waste pipes protected with BRADTECT™ safety yellow coating
- Bowl constructed of yellow impact-resistant plastic or stainless-steel material
- Waste drain fitting, 1.25 in. (3.17cm) and tailpiece furnished
- Integral strainer to reduce water debris and clogging
- Provided with antimicrobial protection
- Features self-draining Aquaduct™ design
- Fully-assembled and factory-tested
- Optional yellow impact-resistant plastic or type 304 corrosion-resistant stainless-steel dust cover
- Made of highly visible yellow impact-resistant plastic with 3.1 in. (78.7mm)
- Features integral 22gpm flow control to conserve water
- Optional 10.75 in. (273mm) corrosion-resistant stainless-steel shroud and aluminum foot paddle available
ANSI Standard Z358.1 compliant
|Full Body Relief from Contaminants|
|30 to 90 psi|
|ANSI Z358.1-2009, EN 15154-1, EN 15154-2, UL|
|0.4 to 20 gpm|
|Plastic SpinTec™ shower head, Stainless Steel bowl, Galvanized Steel, yellow coating pipe and fitting, shower/eye/facewash stay open ball valve, universal identification sign, inspection tag, Stainless Steel shroud|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Not intended to dispense water for human consumption through drinking or for preparation of food or beverages.