Brady FreezerBondz II Polyester Laboratory Labels B490
FreezerBondz II Matte White Polyester Laboratory Labels are durable polyester markers designed for use in laboratory identification applications such as vials, centrifuge, tubes, test tubes, straws and slides.
Manufacturer: Brady B33155490
- B-490 labels can be applied to frozen surfaces including glass and polypropylene stored in liquid nitrogen
- White polyester material has a permanent acrylic adhesive and is thermal transfer printable
- Good print smudge resistance, solvent resistance and high/low temperature performance of -320 to 212° F (-196 to 100° C)
- RoHS compliant to 2005/618/EC MCV amendment to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC
- Brady Series R4300 ribbon is recommended
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|0.6 in. H x 1.625 in. W|
|For use in laboratory identification such as vials, centrifuge tubes, test tubes, straws and slides|
|RoHS, 2002/618/EC MCV, 2002895/EC|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok