Brady PCB Markers
PCB Markers are an marking film ideal for pipe marking, arrow tape, vehicle placards, pedestal markers, warning panels and safety signs.
Manufacturer: Brady 87026
- (B-120) signs are designed for use in light duty industrial, utility, commercial and institutional environments.
- Graphics are permanently embedded within the sign panel, allowing for use in the most severe environments.
- High gloss, durable, flexible vinyl (B-946) with a permanent cold temperature pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive.
- The (B-928) is a flexible vinyl film with a cold temperature applicable pressure sensitive adhesive.
- Good chemical, oil and water resistance.
- Ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications.
|Black on Yellow|
|Caution Contains PCBs|
|6 in. H x 6 in. W|
|Identification of PCB contaminated equipment or to mark PCB waste|
|PCB Marker Label|
|EPA 40 CFR|
|6 in. H x 6 in. W x 0.1 in. D|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok