Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Brady™ Self-Sticking Vinyl Pipe Markers
Self-Sticking Vinyl Pipe Markers from Brady™ simplify installation with their factory-applied industrial-grade adhesives: simply peel off the backing and press the marker in place.
Supplier: Brady™ 87740
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Banding each end of a pipe marker with directional flow arrow tape
- High gloss, durable, flexible vinyl with a permanent cold temperature pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive
- Good chemical, oil and water resistance
- Style 1 pipe markers measure 2-1/4 in. x 14 in., come one marker per card, and fit pipe diameter 2-1/2 in. to 7-7/8 in.
- Style 4 pipe markers measure 1-1/8 in. x 7 in., come with four markers per card and fit pipe diameter 3/4 in. to 2-3/8 in.
- Style 1HV pipe markers measure 4 in. x 24 in., come with one marker per card and fit 8 in. or greater pipe diameter
- Style 3C pipe markers measure 2-1/4 in. x 2-3/4 in. and fit pipe diameters less than 3/4 in.
|Acrylic, Permanent, Cold Temperature, Pressure-sensitive|
|Medical gas pipe marker cards are to correctly specify the gas content and operating pressure of medical gas piping systems|
|8 to 10 Years|
|-40 to 180°F|
|50 Gardner Units|
|-40°C to +82°C|
|2.25 x 2.75 in.|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok