BrandTech™ BRAND™ seripettor™ Bottletop Dispensers
Suitable for use with bases, buffers, aqueous solutions of organic and inorganic substances, dilute non-oxidizing acids, and many polar solvents. Space-saving, low-rise design provides stability for easy one-handed operation and fit most common reagent bottles with the included adapters.
Supplier: BrandTech™ BRAND™ 4720120
Suitable for use with bases, such as ammonia and sodium hydroxide; buffers; aqueous solutions of organic and inorganic substances; dilute non-oxidizing acids; and many polar solvents.
- Fluid path consists of materials such as polyethylene, polypropylene and EPDM (ethylene-propylene-diene-rubber)
- Full scale accuracy of ≤±1.2% and reproducibility of ≤0.2%
- Fit most common reagent bottles with the included adapters
- Space-saving, low-rise design provides stability for easy one-handed operation
- With simple, clear volume adjustment for accuracy and a sturdy, supported discharge tube for safe operation
- No fragile glass parts to break
- Replaceable cylinder/piston cartridge has a wiping seal for renewability
This dispenser is not intended for use with scintillation fluid; non-polar solvents, such as xylene and most xylene substitutes; or strong, oxidizing or concentrated acids. For these liquids, choose the appropriate Dispensette™ bottletop dispenser.
Unit disassembles in seconds for easy cleaning and maintenance. Replaceable piston and cylinder are permanently connected as a cartridge module for safety. If piston, cylinder, or seal are damaged, simply replace cartridge in seconds without tools.
|Up to 2.2 g/cm3|
|Discharge tube, telescoping filling tube, spare dispensing cartridge, 45/33mm and 45/38mm thread polypropylene adapters, operating manual|
|59°F to 104°F|
|Seripettor Bottletop Dispenser|
|0.2 to 2 mL|
|15°C to 40°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok