BriskHeat™ Silicone Rubber Heating Tape
Supplier: BriskHeat™ BS0101060
- Moisture and chemical resistant
- Rapid thermal response. Maximum exposure temperatures up to 450°F (232°C)
- Exceptional flexibility and durability
- Perfect for a wide range of applications including heating pipes, laboratory apparatus, gas tubing, temporary heat, valves, and more!
- Wide range of sizes
- Silicone rubber extruded outer sheath
- Fiberglass knitted and braided heating element construction
- Multi-stranded resistance wire for increased durability and flexibility
- Power density: 4.3 watts/in2 (0.007 watts/mm2)
- Suitable for electrical conductive surfaces
- Temperature controller required
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok