Thermo Scientific™ BS3 (bis(sulfosuccinimidyl)suberate)
Crosslink amines to amines with BS3; composed of sulfo-NHS-ester groups separated by an 11.4A, water-soluble spacer arm that is useful for cell-surface protein crosslinking.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ A39266
Thermo Scientific™ Pierce BS3 (Sulfo-DSS) is bis(sulfosuccinimidyl)suberate, an amine-to-amine crosslinker that is homobifunctional, water-soluble, non-cleavable and membrane impermeable.
- Reactive groups: sulfo-NHS ester (both ends)
- Reactive towards: amino groups (primary amines)
- Amine-reactive Sulfo-NHS ester reacts rapidly with any primary amine-containing molecule
- Water-soluble; compare with DSS
- Membrane-impermeable, allowing for cell surface labeling
- High-purity, crystalline reagent can be used to create high-purity crosslinked conjugates
|Upon receipt store desiccated at 4°C.|
|Medium (10 to 30 Å)|
|10 x 2 mg|
|Standard, Single use, Premium grade|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok