BUCHI Multivapor P-6 Parallel Evaporation Systems with Rotavapor Interface for 100-120V
Evaporate up to 6 samples on one compact unit
Manufacturer: BUCHI MP22001R00
Samples are heated separately in cylindrical transparent water baths. Boiling retardation is prevented by a vigorous vortex induced by a thorough horizontal orbital movement of the heating plate. A vacuum manifold with individual sample connection conducts the vapor to the condenser assembly of the rotary evaporator.
- Ideal for high throughput labs requiring multiple sample processing
- Use the same condenser and vacuum assembly for two instruments, minimizing sample handling
- Samples can be prepared in advance and stored in the evaporation rack
- Footprint measures only 26 x 40cm
- Each sample is independently connected to the vacuum cover to eliminate cross-contamination
- Reduces environmental impact as compared to nitrogen blow-down evaporators
- Samples are visible throughout evaporation
- Meets ISO I4000 guidelines
- For 100-120V 50/60Hz
- Accommodates a wide variety of vessel types with up to 30mL working volume
- Processes a high number of extraction samples quickly using modern pressurized extraction techniques such as PSE or ASE
- Evaporation of parallel reaction samples is achieved in the same reaction tube
- Optional PE frits allow adsorption on silica for subsequent chromatographic purification
- Screw capped test tubes containing chromatographic samples can be evaporated simultaneously with minimal user supervision
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Other configurations are available. Contact your Customer Service Representative for details.
|CE, CSA, ISO I4000|
|10 to 160mL|
|0 to 485rpm|
|Multivapor™ Parallel Evaporation System With Rotavapor Interface|
|High throughput labs requiring multiple sample processing|
|5.74 x 10.6 x 5.74 in. (40 x 27 x 40cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok