BUCHI Receiving Flasks for Rotary Evaporators
BUCHI receiving flasks offer high chemical resistance against acids, alkalis and organic substances. Ideal for collecting condensed solvents on rotary evaporators.
Supplier: BUCHI 000426
Use these receiving flasks with any rotary evaporator. Buchi™ Spherical Receiving Flasks offer high chemical resistance against acids, alkalis and organic substances. Ideal for collecting condensed solvents.
- Spherical Receiving Flasks for rotary evaporators with ball joint (35/20)
- Exclusive use of DURAN borosilicate glass 3.3
- High chemical resistance against acids, alkalis and organic substances
- Resistant to thermal shocks and high temperatures combined with low thermal expansion
- Available in volumes from 50mL to 3000mL
- Available uncoated, with P+G coating or P+G LT for dry ice condensers
|Ball joint KS-35|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok