3M Cable Ties (40lb, 180N) UL Listed TYPE 21
3M Cable Ties are used to secure wire bundles and harness components quickly. The flexible design allows the user to slip ties easily under and around cables and harnesses.
Manufacturer: 3M 7000133456
- Self-locking head assures locking in any position
- Secure wire bundles and harness components quickly
- Withstands a wide temperature range of -40 to 185 degrees F (-40 to 85 degrees C)
- Bind the bundle of wires or cables easily
- Curved tip allows for faster threading and installation
- Black ties offer UV resistance
- 3M Catalog# CT8BK40-C, CT8BK40-M, CT8NT40-C, CT8NT40-M
|8.1 to 39.4 mm|
|8.9 x 0.142 in.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok