Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Cytiva Capto™ HiRes Ion Exchange Chromatography Columns
Prepacked columns for high-resolution purification of proteins and other biomolecules by ion exchange chromatography. They are well-suited for the preparation of highly pure proteins for structural studies and protein analysis.
Supplier: Cytiva 29275877
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- High resolution columns for laboratory scale ion exchange chromatography
- Suitable for preparing highly pure proteins, and protein analysis in research or quality control applications
- High quality column with excellent reproducibility, durability, and high chemical and pH stabilities
- Replacement for Mono Q™ and Mono S™ columns delivering similar or improved resolution, with easy transition from one column platform to the other
- Chromatography packing resins are based on a high-flow agarose base matrix and a small bead size (9 μm average)
|Ionic Capacity: ∼0.12 mmol H+/mL resin|
|0.5 to 2 mL/min.|
|Ion Exchange Column|
|Anaylsis or Purification of Proteins and Nucleic Acids|
|4 MPa (40 bar)|
|Capto™ HiRes S 5/50 Column|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok