Eisco Cardiac Muscle - Mammalian, Cross Section and Longtitudinal Section
Prepared microscope slide of mammalian cardiac muscle. Combination of longtitudinal section and cross section allows for better visualization and understanding of cardiac muscle morphology and anatomy.
Manufacturer: Eisco BS18119
- Pre-cleaned glass slide with ground edges
- Size: 1 x 3 in. (25 x 77 mm)
- Professionally stained samples for best visualization
- Ideal for biology classrooms to explore structure-function relationships as per NGSS standards
- Shows characteristic morphology and structures of cardiac muscle cells
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok