Thermo Scientific™ CellInsight™ CX7 LZR High Content Analysis Platform
Thermo Scientific™ CellInsight™ CX7 LZR High Content Analysis Platform is fast, laser-based, and designed for quantitative microscopy.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ CX7A1110LZR
The CellInsight CX7 LZR HCA Platform offers a more powerful and integrated way to develop and automate high content assays using a combination of 5-color bright-field and 7-color fluorescence imaging in confocal or wide-field modes. With laser illumination, the Cell Insight LZR HCA Platform enables researchers to image faster in both wide-field and confocal mode.
- 7-channel fluorescent imaging with laser illumination
- 5-channel bright-field imaging
- 7-channel confocal imaging
- Software and laser-based autofocus for consistent scan times
- Configured to accept optional modules for fully automated plate handling and live cell on-board environmental control
- Addresses hundreds of assay types with flexible software and hardware tools
- Scan and analyze microscope slides or most SBS-standard format microplates
- Use integrated HCS Studio software for instrument control and data analysis
- Achieve the fastest time to results by using intelligent acQuisition (iQ) real-time analysis feedback
- Compatible with Molecular Probes fluorescent detection reagents
Hardware and software
- High-output laser excitation light
- Broad reagent options with 7-color excitation from violet to near IR for assay multiplexing
- Dual mode focusing using Software and Laser Autofocus methods to address both labelled and unlabeled sample types
- Multi-mode imaging allows for wide-field, bright-field, and confocal imaging in one run
- HCS Studio Cell Analysis Software is an integrated instrument control, visualization, and analysis software package for novice to advanced users
- Scalable with Store Image and Database Software (not included) and optional Orbitor RS Microplate handler (not included)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok