DWK Life Sciences Kimble Mark-M 14mL Rim Top Borosilicate Glass Culture Tubes
These Kimble Mark-M glass culture tubes have excellent chemical resistance and feature a permanent vertical ceramic label, fused to the glass, which is easily written on with marker or pencil.
Manufacturer: DWK Life Sciences 60E16BZW
- BOROSILICATE GLASS TUBES
- Borosilicate glass tubes have excellent chemical resistance against sodium leaching
- Permanent WHITE ceramic labels are located 3/4 in. from the open end, other colors available
- All tubes have sturdy, uniform bottoms and consistent lengths
- Capacity 14mL
- Length 100mm, OD 16mm
- Shelf Pack Quantity 250, Case of 1000
- Manufactured from 51 expansion borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class B requirements
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class B requirements|
|Disposable Culture Tube|
|Clear with White Label|
|Borosilicate Glass with Ceramic Labeling|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok