Thermo Scientific™ Chemical Preservative Glass Ampoules
Save the time and tedium associated with diluting and aliquoting chemicals for environmental sample preservation by using pre-mixed Chemical Preservative Glass Ampoules.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ ACS2
Save the time and tedium associated with diluting and aliquoting chemicals for environmental sample preservation by using pre-mixed Thermo Scientific™ Chemical Preservative Glass Ampoules. Our pre-formulated and aliquoted glass ampoules are ready for field use. Just break the ampoule at the pre-scored neck area using the provided “breaker” tool, and pour into the designated sample bottle. Choose from our standard offering or let us custom-fill ampoules according to your personal analytical needs.
- Glass ampoule containing a pre-measured aliquot of preservative chemical solution
- Ampoules are machine-welded closed after filling for a consistent, leak-tight seal
- Packaged and shipped in compliance with the shipping requirements of 49 CFR Part 173.4 DOT Small Quantities Classification regulations
Custom preserved ampoules available by special order:
- Choose a chemical from our standard chemical list
- Specify the volume and concentration of chemical per ampoule
- Certificate of chemical purity available upon request
- 10 Case minimum order
Products available only in the US and Canada
Preserved ampoule. MSDS available upon request.
|Packaged in compliance with the shipping requirements of 49 CFR Part 173.4 DOT Small Quantities Clas|
|2 mL Sulfuric Acid, concentrated|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok