Thermo Scientific™ Chemical Preservative Vialservatives™
Simplify field preservation while minimizing chemical handling and potential exposure with our Vialservatives—pre-formulated and aliquoted re-sealable threaded vials.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ SVCH51
Simplify field preservation while minimizing chemical handling and potential exposure with Thermo Scientific™ Vialservatives—pre-formulated and aliquoted re-sealable threaded vials. Ready for field use, Vialservatives make proper preservation at the point of sample collection convenient and safer than handling glass ampoules or larger volume chemical bottles. Allows addition of preservative immediately after sample collection. Choose from our standard offering, or let us custom-create container/preservative combos according to your analytical needs.
- Threaded vial containing a pre-measured aliquot of preservative chemical solution
- Individually labeled with contents and color-coded labels to minimize error in the field
- Packaged and shipped in compliance with the shipping requirements of 49 CFR Part 173.4 DOT Small Quantities Classification regulations
Custom preserved Vialservatives available by special order:
- Choose a chemical from our standard chemical list
- Specify the volume and concentration of chemical per ampoule
- Certificate of chemical purity available upon request
- 10 Case minimum order
Preserved vial. MSDS available upon request.
|Packaged in compliance with the shipping requirements of 49 CFR Part 173.4 DOT Small Quantities Clas|
|5 mL 1:1 Hydrochloric Acid|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok