Thermo Scientific™ Cimarec i Poly 15 and Multipoint Stirrers
Conduct stirring applications with these stirrers, which are 100% maintenance- and wear-free, in a fully synchronized multipoint platform.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 50093557
Conduct stirring applications with Thermo Scientific™ Cimarec™ i Poly 15 and Multipoint Stirrers for reliable, safe performance. These stirrers are 100% maintenance- and wear-free, in a fully synchronized multipoint platform.
- Large, flat, easy-to-clean work surfaces
- Precise microprocessor control with bright digital display
- Easily recall last used settings
- Gradual start acceleration is gentle and ensures good magnetic coupling
- Inductive drive ensures completely synchronized stirring at all positions
- Operating conditions are -10°C to +40°C at 95%RH
Poly 15 Multipoint Stirrer:
- Rugged, powder-coated, stainless-steel housing
- Stir speeds up to 990rpm
- Suitable for 15 × 250mL beakers or 6 × 1L flasks
- IP32 protection rated
Advanced Multipoint 6/15 Stirrers:
- Chemical-resistant, sealed stainless-steel housing
- Adjustable power settings are separate from the speed control that decreases power consumption and lowers heat output
- Smooth and even stirring as low as 80rpm
- Stir speeds up to 2000rpm
- Stir volumes up to 3L per multipoint
- IP62 protection rated; easily cleaned with running water
All models are 100-240V and contain a cord set with various plugs.
Mass screening applications and other applications requiring multiple stirring points
|-10° to 56°C (Operating)|
|80 to 2000RPM|
|Multipoint 6; Capacity 3L per multipoint; 6 stirring positions; 80 to 2000rpm|
|16.5 x 9.4 x 1.4 in. (420 x 240 x 35mm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.