Connecticut Clean Room CleanZorb Nonwoven Wipers
Ideal for applications where high sorbency and low extractables are important.
Manufacturer: Connecticut Clean Room CR9300
- Ideal for picking up aqueous spills
- Suitable for cleaning precision components and apparatus
- Fabricated from a polyester/woodpulp blend, 45% Polyester and 55% woodpulp which combines the high sorbency of natural fibers with the cleanliness of synthetic fibers.
- Low particle counts, low extractable levels and solvent compatibility, makes this wiper ideal for general wiping and spill control in controlled environments.
- Typically, suitable for class 10,000 use. In some cases, may be used in a class 100 environment
- CleanZorb Nonwoven, spunlaced construction for excellent strength
- Compatible with most solvents
- Can be gamma irradiated
|9 x 9 in.|
|Polyester / cellulose|