Thermo Scientific™ I-Chem™ and EP™ Amber VOA Glass Vials with 0.125in. Septa, 40mL, certified, 40mL Vial amber 0.125 in. bonded septum certified
Fill vials without air entrapment effortlessly with these VOA vials, optimized with the perfect shoulder angle and offered in a wide range of sizes and styles.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 13920C/EP
Thermo Scientific™ Clear VOA Vials with 0.125″ Septa are designed for water sample collection for volatile organic analysis (VOA). Available with septum permanently bonded to the cap or unbonded for easy replacement. Perfect shoulder angle enables effortless filling without air entrapment. Available Certified to meet EPA Performance Based Specifications for Volatile Organic Analysis, Processed the same way as the certified vials but without certification documentation, or Unprocessed and ready for your own cleaning procedure.
- Clear vial designed for water sample collection for volatile organic analysis (VOA)
- Vial shoulder slope optimized to prevent air bubble entrapment Choose from 20, 40 or 60mL sizes
- Open-top white polypropylene cap with standard 0.125in. thick PTFE lined silicone septum
- Septum permanently bonded to the cap or unbonded for easy replacementyou choose
- Directly compatible with automation Closures assembled to vials
Certified vials come with the following features:
- Certified to met or exceed EPA performance-based standards for volatile organic analysis
- Certificate of Analysis (CofA) included in the case and bardcoded with lot number for traceability
- Each vial individually barcoded with lot number and unique container number
- Analysis labels included unattached for optional use
- Carton sealed with security tape providing tamper evidence
- Unique Field to Lab carton conveniently converts to a vial organizer tray for convenient lab use (unbonded septum varieties only) Chipboard divider packaging to cushion and help protect vials from breakage; overpack required for shipping
Processed vials are processed in the same manner as Certified vials and come with all the features of Certified vials, but vials are not barcodewd, and CofA is nto included.
Unprocessed vials are economically packaged glass-to-glass in a shrink-wrapped trsy and are ready for your own in-house cleaning and cedrtification process.
|EP 20mL Vial clear 0.125 in. bonded septum certified|
|Glass (Type 1)|
|Cap with Bonded Septum|
|Certified and Processed vials meet or exceed EPA performance based standards for volatile organic analysis; manufactured under an ISO certified quality management system.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok