Eisco™ Coarse White Marble Specimen (Metamorphic Rock)
For use in classroom activities to ascertain differences between metamorphic rocks and their provenance. EISCO Coarse White Marble Specimen (Metamorphic Rock) is formed from limestone. High-pressure, low-heat alteration leads to massive crystalline rock t
Supplier: Eisco™ ESNG0057
- For use in classroom identification labs and exercises
- Correlates well to Next Generation Science Standards Evidence Statements
- For use in classroom activities trying to ascertain differences between metamorphic rocks and their provenance
- Denser than limestone, yet effervesce in acid
- Comes in clear labeled and barcoded bag for storage
|Classroom activities to ascertain differences between metamorphic rocks and their provenance
|Approx. 1 in.
|Clear labeled and barcoded bag
|Coarse White Marble Study Specimen (Metamorphic Rock)
|Approx. 3 cm
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok