Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Eisco™ Collisions Kit
The Collisions Kit is an ideal tool to supplement introducing students to the concept of collision, momentum, and conservation of energy.
Supplier: Eisco™ PH0352CKT
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Ideal for studying collision in terms of momentum and conservation of energy
- Instruction booklet is complete with a Teacher's Guide and reproducible Student Guide
- Recommended for Grades 9-12
- Collision Track, 2 Collision Carts, 6 Slotted Masses, 2 Support Feet with Leveling Screws, 2 Photogate Support Rods, 2 Support Rod Holders, 1 Pulley, and Instruction Booklet
Required (Not Included)
- Photogate System, Mass Hanger, Slotted Weights, Balance, Masking Tape, String, Level, Meter Stick, Stopwatch, Protractor, Books, and Graph Paper
|1.2 m (Track)|
|Collision Track, 2 Collision Carts, 2 Sets of 3 Slotted Masses (10 g, 20 g, and 50 g), 2 Support Feet with Leveling Screws, 2 Photogate Support Rods, 2 Support Rod Holders, 1 Pulley, and Instructions|
|7 to 14|
|Supplementing the Concepts of Collision, Momentum, and Energy Conservation|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok